The link between stress and just about every major disease or illness is well established. But stress can be managed, and this book tells you how. You can’t necessarily change the world around you, but you can change the way you react to it.
Read how other people just like you have reduced the stress in their everyday lives and how you can even reduce stress from major events.
These stories plus Dr. Brown’s common sense approach will help you:
- Stop being your own worst enemy
- Triumph over tragedy in your life
- Reduce stress in the workplace even if you have a “killer job”
- Manage your thoughts and emotions and get out of those “thought traps”
- Reduce stress at home, where it all starts
- Manage your finances more sensibly to reduce stress
- Get in touch with your stress and change your attitude
- De-stress your lifestlye with sleep, exercise, and the right food
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul; Original edition (May 22, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.9 x 0.6 inches
In the Media
May 16, 2012