Back and neck problems can be debilitating. This book will help. Through proper exercises, common-sense living, and a positive attitude, you can overcome injuries and maintain a healthier back and neck.
Read stories from people just like you who have learned how to manage their back and neck issues and recover from injuries. Dr. Silver’s practical explanations and tips will help you stay flexible and pain-free. You’ll read about:
- Preventative exercises to ward off problems, with easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams
- How to protect your body every day to maintain good back health
- How to think like a doctor and get the right diagnosis
- How to use your mind to reduce pain and injuries
- How to pick the correct course of treatment and the right medical professionals to help you
- Clear explanations and diagrams to help you understand your anatomy
- What to expect during physical therapy, surgery, and other procedures
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul; Original edition (May 22, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5 x 1 inches
Learn about bulk and special sales.